- PLEASE SEND A NOTE WITH SPECS INCLUDING ADAPTER, LENGTH, GRIP SIZE AND ANY SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS. ITEM IS CUSTOM ORDER ALLOW 1-2 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY.
- Recommended for swing speeds between 70~110mph with smooth transition.
- The FW45 special series is manufactured at total 42g, 4.5 torque, and 190cpm.
- Available in watercolor with choice of white or black butt trim.
- Uncut raw length at 44" inch with 0.335 tapered tip to fit all adapters and club heads.
- The FW45 shaft is designed to be fitted for 3, 5, 7 and 9 fairway woods for high launch and low spin.
- The FW45 is packed with the same FFT technolgy and Oblique order carbon weave as our driver shafts.
- Specially designed to complement our ground-breaking FF38 and FF45 driver shafts, the FW45 is suitable for swinger-type golfers with a smooth tempo and transition.
- Like any shaft pushed to its limits, the FW45 will offer high club speed and distance, but at a risk of less accuracy if struck off-center.
We recommend visiting an expert club fitter to set up the shaft for YOUR best performance.
ABOUT FREEFLEX TECHNOLOGY
A common notion in golf is that there is a trade-off between accuracy and speed: A firm shaft improves directionality but at the expense of distance, while a flexible shaft increases distance at the expense of accuracy.Thus, golfers had to choose between a stiff heavier shaft with higher a cpm and low torque for accuracy, or a lighter flexible shaft with a low cpm and high torque for more distance. But why can’t we have both? Well, now you can.
Our ground-breaking FREEFLEX TECHNOLOGY allows us to control the shaft weight, flex (cpm), and torque in any desired combination to effectively balance the trade-off between accuracy and speed needed for distance. By controlling the three variables, we at SJ Golf Lab have created the ultimate performance shafts in the FF Special-series that combine the characteristics of a flexible shaft for ease of swing and faster club speed, with those of a firmer shaft at impact to improve accuracy with less dispersion.